1. Thank the tagger and link them in the post.
2. State that this tag was created by The Beau Bow.
3. Copy and paste the rules.
4. Tag some more beauty bloggers and link them to the post.
5. Title this The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Post so readers know what the post is about.
6. Have fun!
I was kindly tagged by Jess from Just Jess to take part in this tag, thank you 🙂
1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do.
I’d like to think I’m generally quite good at keeping up most routines; however the one short fall I have is moisturising my body. I just cannot be bothered half the time, I get out of the shower or bath and want to get changed into my pyjamas as quick as possible so I’m nice and warm, I don’t want to stand waiting for creams to sink in. Shame on me!
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something you do regularly?
Yes! I do keep this up quite regularly at least once a week. I tend to do it on a Saturday night or Sunday morning so that they have time to dry over the weekend before the start of the week. If I’m in over the weekend I tend to not wear make up giving my skin chance to breathe as I wear it during the week for work.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Not very long at all, it really bugs me. In fact whilst I was at work my nails chipped, this irritated me so much I went and purchased nail polish remover pads on my break to take it all off.
4. How long do you put off buying/ replacing a beauty or nail polish product, even if you need it? (E.g. purchasing a new top coat or foundation).
It depends on how much I need it as I’m sure I would have something lying around that would do a similar job until I had time to go and buy it. There are not many things I would consider to be a necessity that I would need to drop everything for to re-buy, if anything the one thing I would try to always keep stock of is dry shampoo…that stuff works wonders if you’re running late and haven’t time to wash your hair.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
If I have an impending spot I won’t leave it alone, I know I should but I can’t.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time.
This is actually quite hard as if I need to do something I tend to just do it to get it over with and done.
7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to last minute or not?
Not, I hate to feel rushed as I get stressed out. I like to be on time and dread being late so I always try and be ready.
8. Can you commit to a spending ban?
I can if I need to and have done in the past; I just tend to not broadcast it for everyone to know about. I think so long as you’re not stupid with your money then you probably don’t need to, unless of course Christmas is coming when we all probably should be saving to buy lots of nice food and wine!
9. How organised is your make-up and nail polish collection?
It has been relatively organised for a while now as I purchased a big vanity case to store it all in. However, this got a bit too much for everyday as I was dragging it out every morning so I’ve recently purchased a set of two draw Muji draws (I know I know, I wasn’t going to conform but they looked so pretty and lonely in the shop, they had to come home with me). I must admit it’s so much easier in the morning for me now.
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
I’m not quite sure and would be guessing at this, I would say it’s maybe a week or two at the most when I went away with university last year. If I go away again now I’m more likely to schedule posts so a big break wouldn’t really happen unless my computer broke or something.
The lovely bloggers I tag are:
Kirsty Behind These Closed Eyes
Olivia Beauty From The Fjord
Danielle Famous In Japan
Andrea Rosy Chicc
Of course everyone has the opportunity to take part in this so if you do the tag drop me a comment below so I can have a read.