Being a beauty blogger for the last seven years (almost). I have in that time tried a number of different brands. That being said, there are always new ones on my list to experience. Therefore, when I discovered that Birchbox was releasing a special limited edition beauty box in collaboration with Lumene I immediately made it my mission to pick up the box when it was released online.
It was towards the end of 2018 when I first heard about Lumene. The brand interested me due to the fact that it originates from Finland and that it promotes healthy glowing skin.
I really like dedicated brand collaborations such as this, in
Within the box there are five full size products, one of which is an exclusive product for Birchbox. As it stands, I haven’t yet had the chance to try any of these products as such, although I’m super excited to start using them soon.
I’ll be back in due course with reviews on the products as and when I use them, however for now, here is a list of the contents.
- Nordic C Pure Glow Cleansing Balm (Full size).
- Nordic C Glow Reveal Peeling Mask.
- Nordic Rituals Nutri-Recharging Purifying Peat Mask.
- Nordic Hydra Aqua Lumenessence Beauty Lotion (Full Size).
- Nordic Hydra Arctic Dew Quenching Serum.
- Nordic Detox Moisture Remedy Day & Night Cream (Full Size).
- Invisible Illumination Instant Glow UV Primer SPF 30 (Full Size).
- Invisible Illumiation Nordic Glow Palette (Full Size).
What do you think of the contents of this box? Overall I think it is fantastic value for money whereby I hope that it will be a lovely introduction to the brand.
Unfortunately I would advise that at the time of writing that this box is now sold out. I was in two minds as to whether to share this with you today considering that it is now unavailable, however all of the products can still be purchased through Birchbox individually, including the exclusive palette.